Do you live and breath social media and digital marketing? Do you have excellent communication skills and the ability to write at all levels? Are you attracted to tourism and hospitality? This is a broad role in digital marketing and communications that will see you work across multiple projects.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will support the development and implementation of marketing strategies, plans, budgets, and agreed events to maximise value for marketing and brand awareness.
You will manage day to day marketing activities; provide input in to the development and execution of marketing communications campaigns, whilst ensuring consistency of message reflecting brand values and vision.
- Management of Facebook and Instagram accounts
- Community engagement
- Research and content curation/creation
- General administration
Is this you?
A professional, highly organised and articulate individual, you will be proactive and able to manage multiple priorities with strict deadlines. You are hard working and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
To ensure your success in the role, you must have high level communication skills, with prior experience in digital marketing.
- 10-15 flexible hours per week.
- Currently lives/resides in Perth with a driver’s licence and car
Ready to apply? Submit the following to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch!
- Cover letter/note showcasing your writing skills and general personality and style – no more than 500 words
- CV showcasing your relevant experience