Are you interested in social media and digital marketing? Do you have excellent communication skills and the ability to write at all levels? Are you attracted to tourism and hospitality and want to expand your skill set?
Our interns benefit from:
- Practical experience in marketing, PR and social media
- Flexible, casual yet professional environment
- Direct report to the Managing Director
- Coaching and professional development
- A rich network of personal and industry contacts
- Helping to develop, organise and execute marketing programs
- Co-manage Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts
- Online community building
- Research and content curation/creation
- General administration
- 3-6 month program; can be renewed with approval.
- 4-10 flexible hours per week.
- Currently lives/resides in Perth with a driver’s licence and car.
Ready to apply? Submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch!
- Cover letter/note showcasing your writing skills and general personality and style.
- CV showcasing your relevant experience.