Social Media Roundup – 6PR with Tony McManus
What’s trending this week? Managing Director Meg Coffey regularly chats with Tony McManus on 6PR about the latest in social media and digital marketing. From the latest viral video to ever-changing algorithms, Meg has a light-hearted look at the digital space.
Listen to Meg’s chats here:
- Payless Shoes goes for the win with influencers (December 1, 2018)
- Is your phone spying on you? (November 17, 2018)
- Major issues with Facebook and Instagram… what just happened? (October 6, 2018)
- #smashsastrawb and the all new iOS 12 (September 22, 2018)
- Trump on the attack, again (September 1, 2018)
- What Apps are you using? (July 14, 2018)
- Facebook, Cambridge Analytica and where we go from here (March 24, 2018)
- What is the Most Popular Pic on Instagram? (February 10, 2018)
- GIFs and Instagram Stories Together? (January 27, 2018)
- Apps That Allow Bullying? (January 13, 2018)
For her segments on 6PR from 2017 and beyond, click here.