JOB OPPORTUNITY // MARKETING COORDINATOR
Are you interested in social media and digital marketing? Do you have excellent communication skills and the ability to write at all levels? Are you attracted to tourism and hospitality?
This is a broad role in marketing and communications that will see you work across multiple projects.
We offer our clients unique brand and marketing strategies, help guide their social media channels in the right direction and provide support, advice and – best of all – results, by tailoring our approach to the specific needs and aspirations of the organisations we work with.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will support the development and implementation of marketing strategies, plans, budgets, and agreed events to maximise value for marketing and brand awareness.
You will manage day to day marketing activities; provide input in to the development and execution of marketing communications campaigns, whilst ensuring consistency of message reflecting brand values and vision.
- 15-20 flexible hours per week
- Helping to develop, organise and execute marketing programs
- Mange Twitter, Facebook and Instagram accounts
- Online community building
- Research and content curation/creation
- General administration
This is NOT a sales position, it is a marketing results position driven by data and metrics that will show you how your clients are performing.
Is this you?
A professional, extremely organised and articulate individual, you will be proactive and able to manage multiple priorities with strict deadlines. You are hard working and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
To ensure your success in the role, you must have high level communication skills, with prior experience in Marketing. You will be degree qualified or will have worked extensively in the digital marketing space. Your experience will include:
- Account Management experience
- SEO and Social Media knowledge
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines consistently
- Flawless communication skills, and boast an ability to relate to and communicate with a range of clients effectively.
Ready to apply?
Applicants must be Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents and residing in Perth.
Submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch!
- Cover letter/note showcasing your writing skills and general personality and style – no more than one page or we won’t read it!
- CV showcasing your relevant experience.
(Recruitment agencies, please don’t contact us. Thank you for respecting this request.)