Case Study: Rubylight Investments
May 18, 2017 3:27 pm
Client: Rubylight Investments
Location: Leederville, WA
Project Brief: Rubylight Investments is a restaurant group boasting four of Leederville’s trendiest establishments.
The Coffey & Tea team worked on:
- Full service marketing for all venues – Leederville Food Safari, Kitsch Bar Asia, Ria Malay Kitchen, Foam Coffee Bar
- Digital strategy and execution
- Content marketing and management
- Public Relations
- Reputation management
- Influencer marketing
- Facebook and Instagram competitions and promotions
- Website development and maintenance
- Menu design and updates
- Staff training
- Liaise with local government for marketing promos ie Eat Drink Perth
Working with the restaurant group drew on Coffey & Tea’s strength as an agency specialising in providing strategic solutions for tourism and hospitality. By understanding where each establishment is positioned in the market, the team where able to expertly craft integrated campaigns that aligned with clear objectives with goal oriented outcomes.
Coffey & Tea is the leading Western Australia’s social media agency dedicated to the tourism and hospitality industry. We work with brands throughout Western Australia to help their voice be heard.